Togorashi candied cashews
Yield: 3 cups
Spice up your standard party nuts and add these candied togorashi cashews to your next charcuterie board for a festive flair.
1 c Sugar
1 c Water
3 c Whole Cashews
4 Tbsp Togorashi Pepper
For the Togorashi Candied Cashews
- In a pot, add water and sugar, bring to a boil. Add cashews and stir.
- Stir often to ensure the cashews do not burn. Cook until liquid is gone.
- Add togorashi to coat nuts.
- Spread on to a sheet pan with wax paper.
- Place in oven overnight with pilot light on or in a 150 degree oven.