One of the most memorable experiences you will find in the Napa Valley, this tour is for those looking to step outside the tasting room and enjoy our wines right in the vineyards they come from. Start with a tour aboard our luxury ATV through the historic Mont La Salle vineyard, including the organically farmed Brother Timothy old vine Cabernet block planted in 1936. Take in the breathtaking panoramic views and learn what makes farming on Mount Veeder unique. Throughout and following the tour you will enjoy a tasting of current release Mount Veeder wines.
Vine to Table | ATV Tour & Wine Luncheon
- Choose to finish your tour with a farm-to-table three-course luncheon by Hess Collection Executive Chef Chad Hendrickson in the dining room complete with sweeping views of our Veeder Hills Vineyard. The seasonal lunch menu features items from our estate culinary gardens, paired with Hess Collection Napa Valley wines from estate vineyards on Mount Veeder.
- $185 per person (Price includes ATV Tour. Tax and 20% Service Fee not included.)
- Daily at 11:00 am Advanced reservations required
ATV Tour | Wine & Cheese Pairing
- After the ATV tour, enjoy an estate wine presentation paired with Artisan cheeses served with seasonal fruits, nuts, and items from the winery’s culinary gardens, selected by Hess Executive Chef Chad Hendrickson.
- $135 per person (Price includes ATV tour)
- Daily at 1:00 pm Advanced reservations required
Please note: This is a moderate ATV ride; appropriate footwear is strongly recommended, as is sun protection and eye wear. 5 Guest Maximum in ATV. Walking tour available for groups of 6 or more.