The Hess Collection Collectors Club
The Hess Collection Collectors Club allows you to experience our winery on an elevated level.
Each year, our winemaking team hand picks an array of wines that showcase the diversity and exceptional quality The Hess Collection has to offer. These wines are the foundation for The Hess Collectors Club. Membership also includes hand-crafted recipes, and VIP access to our Visitors Center and The Hess Collection Art Museum.
Hess Winemaker Dave Guffy, believes great wine begins in the vineyard, working each vineyard block to absolutely maximize flavors. Learn more about The Hess Collection wines and winemaking from Dave’s winemaker notes, included in each club shipment.
Chad Hendrickson, executive chef, utilizes local organically and sustainably grown products to create fresh seasonal recipes to pair with The Hess Collection wines. He pairs unique flavors and textures in each wine with complementary flavor combinations in the dishes he creates. Expertly pair your wines with one of Chad’s original recipes, also included in each club shipment.
- First access to our winery only wines
- 20% discount on our Tour of the Palate and other culinary experiences for you and your guests. Advance reservations required.
- 20% discount on all wine and merchandise purchases made at the winery or through our online store.
- 25% discount on reorders of current club wines within 30 days of shipment release.
- Exclusive offerings of limited production and library wines, large format bottles and special vertical collections.
- Discounted ground shipping on all case orders November through May.
- Complimentary wine tasting and VIP winery tours for you and your guests. Up to four people total. Advance reservations required.
- Invitations to extraordinary winery events.
- Complimentary tasting for two at our sister property, The MacPhail Tasting Lounge. Located at the Barlow in downtown Sebastapol. The Barlow is a former apple processing plant, The MacPhail Tasting Lounge features a delicious array of Pinot Noirs from some of the premiere Pinot Noir vineyards in California and Oregon.
Please note that all Will Call shipments will be shipped after 60 days of release for your convenience.
Top Collector’s Allocations
Inspired by our most coveted wine, the Lion, the “Top Collector” tier of our club is an allocation based program designed for the most dedicated of wine collectors. The wines available to Top Collectors represent the very finest wines that the Hess Collection and Mount Veeder have to offer.
Top Collectors will be required to remain a member of one of the Hess Collectors Club for a period of one year (four shipments) from the time of sign up for this tier of the club. Top Collectors must also agree to accept one additional shipment of their chosen allocation of The Lion or equivalent Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon in that year (minimum 2 bottles), for a total of 5 shipments in a year period.
Enhanced Member Benefits
In addition to the regular Hess Collectors Club member benefits, Top Collector’s enjoy the following enhanced member benefits.
- 25% off all Retail Orders (excludes Club Shipments).
- Exclusive access to library wines and large formats.
- Tasting fee waived for you and up to five guests.
- Tour/tastings for you and up to five guests.
- Complimentary Tour, Wine and Cheese pairing for Two (Once a Year) $150.00 Value.
- 25% discount on our exclusive Tour of the Palate and other culinary experiences for you and your guests. Advance reservations required.
Allocations Currently Available
Coming in March 2017
2013 Hess Small Block Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon ($125/bottle)